Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 71: Who said dad isn't handy?

Dad the Handyman (yes, I know...this is a perfect picture)

Day 71:

Mom is busy blogging: "your dad is an inspiration to all love to you and donna for your prayers and support. two more days,but who's counting teddy,i can hardly wait to see you
nordstrom watch out"

Dad is busy... at home doing a bit of everything! Assembling a few new items, exchanging cars, viewing moms new rehab facility (which I hear is beautiful with lots of smiling, happy patients). 

If you were to talk to dad today, you would all laugh and feel like hugging someone! He is giddy beyond belief and you can just feel his smile over the phone. He answers the phone, "four more days and we wake up at home"! 

Haven't spoken with mom but I'm sure is having a great day. Dad said, given that he's not there she'll do something remarkable like walk 15 steps, which he'll miss of course. Regardless of who is there mom, "go mom go"!!!

Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, FOUR.....

5 comments:

  1. Did Don pose for this photo??? What a great pic!

    Just saw Don and Mike while I was walking Syd/Lucy...we blew kisses...!!!

    Counting the days~~~ dear Boise!

    Prayers continue -- donna/kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** HI MOM ***
    I am sorry I have not sent you a note lately. Auntie Chris was on vacation ( without Dude and me...can you believe that?). Betty-the-dog-sitter would not let me use her computer.

    I am so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY that you are coming home. I had to do the zoomie dance a bunch of times tonight because I know I will get to see you SOON SOON SOON.

    I am ok with Dude if you need some time to settle in. I promise I will try very hard to be good when I see you but I think no matter how hard I try I will just have to wiggle and dance a lot. Sometimes I am just a silly boy.

    I LUBS YOU !!!!!!!!
    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boise- careful not to pet all the fur off Teddy!!! No doubt he'll lick you clean, clean, clean ( well, in his doggy sense of the word!) . . . Few things in life are sweeter or more pure than a dog's affection! Is it really just TWO more days!! We've arranged outstanding weather for you this weekend! Xoxoxo Cyndi and Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you cyndi and harvey for arranging beautiful weather.
    teddi, you can dance all you want. im just so excited to look into your golden eyes.you can dance til you drop. dude thank you for letting teddy move in withyou. he will miss you. perhsps you two can get together for a playday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree...it's been 74 long days...okay, okay, you get the idea! Friday will be a day long anticipated and we can feel the energy in Talking Rock for your arrival back home. We pray for a smooth transition as you enjoy your home and surroundings. xoxo

    ReplyDelete