Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 16: Update

I love this picture as I can just see mom saying, 
"Guys...what's the big deal here? I had a stroke and I'm 
getting better...don't worry about it"

Day 16: Gosh, we can't believe it's already day 16! Mom is still in the main hospital and they're just waiting for a room to open up in the Rehab Center.

She is doing physical therapy quite often and it is very tiring as you can imagine. Once she is moved she will most likely be there for 1-2 months. As soon as we get the address, I will post it.

Today they are doing a brain scan which is being done to determine the cause of the stroke. Will be interesting to see what they find.

Also...if you have any pictures of mom or anything that she loves, would you please send to me so I can use it in the blog? (stacy.krems@gmail.com)


Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. This photo of Boise says it all!! Nothing left to say or comment...just totally amazing and dare I say miraculous!

    The shared belief in the power of positivity and prayer is overwhelming!

    Onward we go - with Boise in tow!

    Donna/Kathy

    ReplyDelete