Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 43: Special message for us!

Day 43: 

Day 43: 

Mom had an incredible day, perhaps you know why?
 
If you look on Day 42 and read the comments, you will see that mom WROTE a comment! She tried a few days ago but the computer of all things was being goofy but yesterday...she wrote us all a comment! Unlike you and I where we can type with both hands or even peck at the keyboard with one finger, mom has it a bit different. She has to really pay attention and focus. I would imagine the message she wrote yesterday took her about an hour? I'll double check with her but it takes a lot of time which makes the message even sweeter.
 
I think that reading the blog and writing on the blog is part of her therapy so in moving forward, please read the comments for special messages! 



6 comments:

  1. *** HI MOM ***
    This is Teddy, one of the Golden Boys. We are fine. Yesterday I got to run-run-run in the snow with Dude. Also, I got that lazy Dude to play with me ! woo hoo !

    Do not worry if it takes you a long time to write a comment. It takes me a long time too. The toes on my paws are big and I have trouble with the tiny keys. But I am like you and just keep trying until I get it done.

    I love you and miss you. Wait until I get to see you. I will give the biggest hug and kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Boise ~ for some reason our Comment did not post, so if it shows up twice, sorry!
    I wanted to tell you that we were so delighted to hear from YOU! Stacy sounds a lot like you and we love to read her writings, but to read the words you wrote meant so much to us! Keep up the good work as your accomplishments are mounting up to your goals, bit by bit.
    We are also quite intrigued about Marilyn's blog about the top of a rented truck getting ripped off while you were attempting to arrive at the Crystal Court in South Coast Plaza. Now that needs some explaining and probably a glass of wine to go with...right? When you are "back", and we have no doubt about that, we would love to hear the rest of that story! It gives new meaning to "It's a rental, don't be gentle!" xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually.it tskrs about 15 min for me to write on the blog so darling teddy please know how happy i am that dude is such agood friend.
    kisses to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too incredible, dear Boise!! Absolutely astounding and outrageous behaviors!!!

    Please keep slogging forward...every step,every typo, every move you make demonstrates your resolve and downright determination...no task too small or large, girlfriend!!

    Missing you, Donna/Kathy xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Teddy! well we understand Mom is having a bit of an issue, but my folks tell me she is doing better. How's the dog run?
    We hope your Mom keeps working hard, and come see us soon. We miss all of you.
    Coxy and Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boise, You make me cry tears of joy each day! Just keep on doing what you are doing & you will be "out" in no time!! Cheers to you!!

    Always, Scott & Janet

    ReplyDelete