Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 35: Special Message from Boise

Day 35: Evening emotions

I just got off the phone with mom who was sharing a wonderful, heartfelt hour with her sister Jo. They were reading all of the cards that poured in today and they have been teary eyed and weepy  all evening. At one point she was trying to read me a card and she had to stop and pass off the phone because she was crying.

Mom specifically told me to put on the blog tonight:

I am so touched by the support and love from my friends. I literally draw from their love and energy. I am truly blessed and I love hearing from Dude and Teddy. My sister and I are crying as these loving, loving thoughts that are sent my way. 

Then Jo Jo got on the phone and she tried also to read me the card but she couldn't do it either! Then she finally composed herself and she read one card that was so heartfelt, so loving, so sweet. All of the cards, every one of them is sentimental and  means more to mom that I can express in words. 


2 comments:

  1. In reading Boise's message I can't help but feel an elation that not only is she healing, but that the words that are written on cards and letters and in this blog from all of her friends and family can actually help lift her up. How powerful is that? How wonderful is that?! To Don and Boise ~ You continue to be in our thoughts and daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Boise & Don, We are so thrilled each day as we read of your progress. You both are amazing people & very special friends. It makes us so happy to know that you are healing & we are cheering you on!! Always, Janet, Scott & Kessa

    ReplyDelete