Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 37: Mom's reading the blog at therapy

Day 37

Today at 3pm mom and her therapists will be reading the blog as part of her therapy. Given this:


Dad Loves You!
Clay Loves You!
I love You!
Jo Jo Loves You!
Layne Loves you! 
All of your family Love you!
I can't wait to see you soon!
Frosting is waiting! Brownies are waiting!
Izzy is waiting!
Izzy and I can't wait to go shopping with you! Where are we going for a special girls trip? 
We all miss you!
We all love you!
And...your blog has been viewed 6500 times! 



2 comments:

  1. Sending love your way Boise. Sure sounds like you're giving PT 100% of your effort. I look forward to seeing you out walking here at TR. Hugs to Don, Clay and Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** ARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO ****

    TEDDY LOVES YOU !!!!!!!!!

    gessh Auntie Stacey, how could you forget me ?

    ReplyDelete