Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 20: A Peaceful Day


Mom and Dad in Colorado 2007'ish

Day 20:

Fitting for a Sunday, mom had a restful and peaceful day. She had some therapy but not as much as during the week. She is one tired puppy.

Many of you have sent such kind and sweet cards and they mean so much to mom. My dad and aunts read them to her many times per day. She is thriving off of words of inspiration. (Because there are so many cards, as a family have decided to not include "who" they are from. Each day she receives wonderful, warm, loving cards and it would be impossible to acknowledge each one of you. Know that each card just fills her heart with joy, happiness and motivation.  

One of you wrote on a card from Psalms 138:3...
"When I called, you answered me an you made me bold and stout hearted"

My aunt recited this to her at least 5 times just today and she found incredible comfort in these words. She told my aunt to make sure that I put this on the blog because it resonated so much with her.

She is appreciative to have so many friends like you who truely hold a special place in her heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment